- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 28 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 1100 Max 2100 sheets
- Customizable, 7-inch color LCD touchscreen with easy UI mode enables intuitive navigation of MFP functions
- Print Release function gives users the ability to send and store documents on a main MFP for authentication and print out from any networked MFP
- Optional support for mobile printing solutions including AirPrint, NFC*¹, and QR Code enabling easy direct connection between MFP and mobile device
- Optional direct print of Microsoft® Office files from USB drives
- Advanced data protection and access control including SSL validation, firmware self-recovery, and whitelisting
The BP-30M28 A3 black & white device is ideal for any busy workgroup that needs high performance, high-quality output and versatility; with the options and upgrades on offer making it adaptable to your future needs. It comes with a range of robust security features to keep your data and network safe including access control, data encryption and S/MIME as well as a self-healing firmware system, SSL certificate validation and a programme execution white list.
Support for a secondary LAN (optional) provides simultaneous support for two networks whilst the Print Release function allows users to send and store documents to a main MFP, which acts as a server, allowing print jobs to be securely released at up to five connected, network-ready devices. Optional workflow enhancing features include Single-Sign-On cloud connectivity, mobile connectivity via Wi-Fi, NFC or QR Code, USB direct printing of MS Office files and OCR for the scan to searchable PDF/Office.
A 7.0-inch colour LCD touchscreen provides the ability to drag and drop frequently used icons for simple customisation of the home screen and status lamps show the MFP’s status from a distance. Everyday operation is simple and intuitive; just touch, tap, pinch and spread or swipe for instant access to every feature, function and setting including an advanced preview feature.
Print and copy speeds of up to 28 ppm in black & white and a built-in 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder with a scan speed of up to 60 ipm (one-sided, colour and black & white) help to boost efficiency and productivity. The BP-30M28 provides page after page of consistently high quality 600 x 600 dpi print resolution. A maximum paper capacity of 2,100 sheets and support for a wide range of media (up to A3 and 200 gsm) enable this device to handle varied output requirements with ease. And a space-saving inner finisher (optional) automates document sorting and stapling.
The Sharp Application Portal makes the MFP much more adaptable by providing software updates and cloud connector apps that enable agile working.
The BP-30M28 uses Sharp’s latest energy-saving technology. A rapid warm-up time, low power consumption and low TEC value all aim to save money and support your environmental objectives.